TRAINING COURSES & PROGRAMME
LTF Global is committed to getting the job done, especially when it comes to this service. You can count on us to be professional, timely, efficient and make sure you’re satisfied every step of the way.
FIRE SAFETY MANAGER TRAINING MANUAL FOR FIRE WARDEN AND HANDLING OF BREATH APPARATUS TRAINING
Fire wardens play an important role in assisting Fire Safety Manager in ensuring the workplace is well prepared for evacuation of workers during an emergency such as fire. The purpose of this programme to train Fire Safety Manager who is tasked to take care of a premise to be also able to conduct fire warden training to occupants to be familiar with the knowledge to assist Fire Safety Manager during a fire emergency.
At the end of the course, the Fire Safety Manager will be able to develop and maintain the interest of the occupant in becoming a fire warden and handling breath apparatus within the premises in establishing a fire safe environment:
1. Understand the duties and responsibilities of fire warden in assisting the Fire Safety Manager
2. How to explain the nature and characteristics of fire to fire warden
3. How to conduct the use of fire extinguisher for fire warden
4. To be able to explain the rules of fighting fires
5. Handle fire drill exercises and safe evacuations during fire situations
6. How to coach the use of different fire protection systems and the effective communication in an fire situation
7. How to conduct training in the use of breath apparatus
Who Should Attend
Fire Safety Manager who needs to conduct training for occupants in premises who is assigned as fire warden as part of the emergency response plan.
This training can be delivered through:
1. Classroom facilitation
2. Synchronous e-learning via Learning Management System / Virtual Learning via face to face through platform such as Zoom
8 hours training
30 mins MCQ